Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why Blog?













Here I am at St. Mark's Square in Venice!
Why blog?

Because I can…
And must
Express
What I can
When I can
How I can…
I’ll feel better
It’s an open letter
I’ll get it off my mind
And into the blog
Out of the slog
Into the ether of the Internet
Into the noosphere
Maybe, just maybe
It’ll help me think more clearly
It’ll make me wiser
It’ll make us wiser
Why be a miser?
Co-create
The next way of saying
What game we’re playing
And how to move forward

Soundcliff
12 November 2007



2 comments:

shortindiangirl said...

Agree. You must if you can! Tis the spirit of the human.

Is the Noosphere the sphere of hooman thought ?

Here's why I blog - skip the part ahead of it.

molarbear's posts said...

I agree with all your reasons...I started blogging for a homesick daughter and for a long time thought I had only one reader...it came as a welcome surprise to see that many more were interested.

All the best and I will keep in touch with you as well as Gordon, this way, very easily! Don't give up when nothing "interesting" is happening...do also chronicle the daily minutae...and your thoughts....